Inspecting your septic system is essential for the health of everyone living in your house. During the inspection, a professional can help uncover problems that could later cause hazardous problems or cost you thousands of dollars in avoidable repairs. To prevent serious issues from developing, it’s vital to have your system inspected regularly by a professional.
When Should You Get a Septic Inspected?
It’s easy to forget about your septic system until a problem arises. However, waiting until there’s an emergency could leave you with costly and dangerous problems such as exposed sewage and flooding. Knowing when to inspect your system can save you a lot of time, money, and trouble. Here is how often you should have your septic system inspected:
- Once every three years for gravity-fed systems
- Up to annually for ATT or sand filter systems
- Whenever buying or selling a home
- If you suspect any issues with your system
Need Help With Your Septic System?
Click below to leave your information and we'll call you back.
What Does a Septic Inspection Involve?
- Non-Certified Inspection: This type of inspection only assesses the septic tank. Our technicians will ensure your system is draining properly and that there are no holes or leaks. After the inspection, we will provide you with a report of the tank’s overall condition.
- Certified Full System Inspection: This type of inspection assesses the entire septic system, including the drainfield. In addition to evaluating the condition of your system, our technicians can identify what type of system you have, where it is located, its capacity, and whether it is up to code. After the inspection, we will provide a detailed report of the system’s condition.
Thorough Septic System Inspections
You can count on the experts at Goodman Sanitation for thorough and rigorous septic system inspections. Our technicians are highly trained and have meticulous attention to detail, and we have performed reliable septic services for homeowners throughout the Troutdale OR area since 1948. To schedule a septic system inspection, give us a call today!
Septic Inspection in Portland OR
Serving Clackamas County