Drainfields play a critical role in your septic system, which is why drainfield installation and repair jobs are best left to the professionals. From analyzing your soil type to designing around your property’s slope, an expert can ensure your system is properly installed and always functioning at its best.
To get high-quality drainfield services in the Portland OR area, call Goodman Sanitation today! Since 1948, we have been providing exceptional septic services and we are prepared to meet all of your drainfield needs. Just contact us today to get started!
Need Help With Your Septic System?
Click below to leave your information and we'll call you back.
What Are Drainfields & How Do They Work?
A drainfield, also known as a leach field or disposal field, is an underground system of perforated pipes located next to your septic tank. These pipes separate contaminants from liquid after it leaves the septic tank, acting somewhat like a filter. To understand how drainfields work, it’s useful to know how your septic system functions as a whole:
- Wastewater from your house flows to the septic tank.
- Solid waste sinks to the bottom, and will eventually be pumped out.
- Bacteria in the tank breaks down liquid waste, such as fat or oil.
- The liquid flows through the drainfield, where it is naturally filtered by soil and absorbed into the ground.
Signs You Need a Drainfield Repair
- Pools of standing water on your drainfield
- Sewage odors in your home or near the drainfield
- Lusher or greener grass in your drainfield
- Slow drains and bathtubs or toilets not flushing
Reliable Drainfield Installation & Repair Services
With how important drainfields are to your septic system, it’s important to ensure yours is properly installed and reliably repaired. That’s why it is best to rely on experienced professionals, like those at Goodman Sanitation. Our skilled technicians have provided superior drainfield services to home and property owners throughout the Portland OR metro area for over 70 years, and we are able to use our expertise to provide you with top-tier workmanship and a quality customer experience. If you need drainfield repair or installation services, give us a call today!
Drainfield Installation in Portland OR
Serving Clackamas County, Washington County, and Multnomah County